DIY cupcake stand

22 May 2009

I suck at blogging.

That being said, welcome to May/almost June and two months until our wedding! Huzzah!

This wedding has definitely brought out more of my creative side and inspired me to DIY goddess status. Here's one of the projects I've completed so far...

Flower Pot Cupcake Stand


Such a simple project with a very lovely result. It's the perfect cupcake serving device to accent our random, hippie, garden, natural, peaceful, crazy outside-the-box wedding.

We're approaching the home stretch and things are getting really busy. We'll be printing and mailing invitations within the next two weeks. We still need to order Jake's shirt and tie and his custom Chuck Taylors. I'm in the process of making my bridesmaids' gifts. Decorations are purchased (for the most part) and everything is coming together quite nicely. Someone please remind me of my current relaxed state-of-mind in about two months.

0 comments: